Samantha's Journal

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Mommy
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.




Month Two

Mommy
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.






Month Three

You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.




Month Four

Mommy
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.




Month Five

You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?




Month Six


I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!




Month Seven


Mommy
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?




Every Abortion Is Just . . .



One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.










the above story means so much to me. I read it on my myspace bulletin board. Abortion is a big problem in today's society, and it needs to stop. i think the more people post this, the better. lots of people i know have already. Tomorrow I'm going to work to be trained as a hostess! please pray for me, as i'm very shy, and very nervous about having to talk to a bunch of people!

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna Naomi said...

It's so sad these days... People just murder innocent babies like it's no big deal. I've heard/read that story before, and it is so touching! How can people believe that it's not a real live human being inside of them?

I'll be praying for you. I'm not much of a people-person either. I'm sure you'll do great!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Samantha C. Brooks said...

thankfully today was a little slow! perfect day for training! Did you hear about the new born baby they found in a toilet in Montgomery? i thought that was so sad. I wonder the same thing, how can people not believe thats a human being in them. Its really sad

4:02 PM  
Blogger doovydah said...

Nice one. Your right, abortion is a big problem and needs to be stopped. Thankyou,
-dave

5:44 PM  
Anonymous Ashley said...

Okay, that was so sad! After crying nonstop for 20 min, I began to pray! I pray for those little babies who never get to see the light or never have there first b-day! Yes I pray our country will be changed!

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home