Samantha's Journal

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

He's here! Charlie is home! He was born Thursday morning at 9:00 and he was 7 pounds 1 ounce at 19 inches long! Sad thing was, he was sick, and they had to put in a feeding tube, followed by an IV. but he's home now, after a whole week, and he's sOo cute! I went to see him Friday, and took a few pics! I was scared to hold him though, because I was sick, and because I've never held a two day old baby before. Once he gets a little older though, I promise to always ask 'is it my turn to hold him yet?!' lol here's some pics. Since my computer is slow with uploading, I'm using HTML, and i'm new at that, so I hope these turn out!





this is my aunt holding her new grandson!

here's my sister. she has that 'i can't wait to have a baby too' look in her eyes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna Naomi said...

Aww, babies are so fun!! He looks quite sweet.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home