Samantha's Journal

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Charles David Deaton

GREAT NEWS! My cousin Joey's wife, Alecia, is going to get induced today, and will more than likely go into labor between tonight and early tomorrow morning! I'm hoping to get to go see this miracle! They will be naming his Charles after my father, which is a blessing I can't even put into words, for my father was a great man. I know they will be great parents. I pray they will raise this child in God's way and will. I can't wait to see if lil' Charlie will have the hereditary 'Brooks gap' between his two front teeth, like all us Brooks's do! They had to induce labor as Alecia's blood pressure is too high, and won't go down. So please keep her in your prayers, so that she and the baby come out healthy! Wow, I can't believe I'm going to see a new born baby; I haven't done that before! I'm really excited, and I'm sure Joey can't wait to see his first son!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna Naomi said...

Hope your nephew arrived safely! It must be so exciting!

I was just wondering... Do have anything planned on Wednesday evenings? We're going to be starting a book study at our house one Wednesday evening a month. The book is called Before You Meet Prince Charming by Sarah Malley, and it's really good! We'd love to have you join us if you could! I'll try to remember to bring a flyer to you at band on Thursday. Oh - and our first meeting will be Wednesday, September 27th.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Samantha C. Brooks said...

I'll have to see. It's usually difficult for me to plan things during the week, since I don't get off work until 5. :( What time will it be? It sounds like fun!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Anna Naomi said...

It would start at 6:30 p.m.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home