Samantha's Journal

Friday, August 11, 2006

'Perfectly Chocolate' Chocolate Cake!!

The recipe I told you about in my last post is here! It's from Hershey's and it's very very sweet!

2 cups sugar
1 3/4 cups self rising flour
3/4 cups coacoa
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water
Mix with beater, and cook in greased pan for 30-35 minutes.


for the icing::
1 stick butter
2/3 cups coacoa
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cups milk
mix with beater until it thickens



Let me know if you try it!

p.s. i got my hair cut! it's short now, and feels weird, for i haven't had it short in about 5 years. hehe well i best be going bye!

1 Comments:

Blogger Miriam Rebekah said...

Ahhh! That same cake is a favorite at our house. Except we made a little addition and added instant coffee to it. Yum!

I haven't had my hair cut in 3 years, but I know it feels weird.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home