Samantha's Journal

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I got news!!! I got a job!!! I'm so excited! I went in to the Plantation House, very nervous i might add, and gave my application over to a waitress, who took it to a cook, who took it to the owner. The owner came out and spoke to me, and asked when i could work, and I told her weekends, so she said I can work every Sunday from 10:30 to 3:30!! She didn't even know my name, or look at my application. But I get to work with my friend Jessica, which will be fun, and my mom said most young actresses start out as waitresses. hehe. The other day, I was bored, so I googled myself. I came up with another Samantha Brooks,who's an actress. She played in some Disney show. Her biography says she majored in Bachelor of Science of Fine Arts, which is what i'll be taking! Is that strange or what? well I just felt like posting, with nothing at all to talk about, so I better go. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home