Samantha's Journal

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dreams of a masked young man

As most know, I have strange dreams a lot. Some include my wedding, and I never see the face of the one I marry, or the wedding never happens. I got in a creative mood today, and wrote a poem about it. It's not that good, but tell me what you think



I've been having strange dreams
Dreams of a masked-young man
He rides up on a big white horse
And always asks for my hand
I kindly smile and say no
For I'm too young to wed
He says he'll wait til the day
That I will say yes instead
I ask to see his face
The face I so long to see
He says 'I'm sorry, Miss It's not time,'
'To reveal who I am to thee'
I ask 'why did you come tonight
If I can't know who you are?'
He says 'Wait and find out
And I'll ride up again, from afar'

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Naomi said...

Cool poem, Sami! It was very well written, and quite funny! =)

5:45 AM  
Blogger Miriam Rebekah said...

That's a really good poem, Samantha!
My poems normally come on inspiration, but the inspiration comes very seldom. :)

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home