Samantha's Journal

Friday, August 11, 2006

Another Rainy Day...

Thank Goodness it's raining! hehe. That was random, but that's okay.

This week has been fairly busy, but I like it that way! Saturday, Abbie and her friend Patrick came over to watch The Pink Panther. As always, the movie didn't get watched, for we talked to whole time. We even started it over twice, to try to watch it, but we failed.
The rest of my week was filled with regular chores and reading. Thursday I had band, and Bekah and Jesse came over first so we could make shirts to wear to the Battle of the Bands tomorrow.
Yesterday i made a yummy chocolate cake! I'll write the recipe when I get home, seeing as how i'm at work right now. I better go! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home