Samantha's Journal

Thursday, June 29, 2006

A Strange Dream

Last night I had a dream I was getting married! I was still the age I am now, and was standing in the doorway to a sanctuary. All of a sudden, I realized I didn't have my shoes, so I had to find them and there they were. After that, I couldn't find my veil, so I had to settle for a red one. Finally I'm ready to go down the aisle, and I don't see my fiancee anywhere. I search and search and still can't find him. In my dream, I told myself, 'if I see who I'm marrying in this dream, that will be who I marry in real life" Well I woke up after that, so I never found out who it was! silly no?

Since I've turned 15, I've been allowed to have 'special friendships' with gentlemen if one wanted to be special friends. This is mainly on the account that my parents met at 15, were together at 16, and wedded at 18. Of course, when I say special friends, I mean within reason. For example, such a young man could visit, have dinner with my family, call me, and vise virsa. I have not met that young man yet, but that's okay, as I'm only 15. My mom just says if I happen to meet that young man, it's okay to be good friends til I'm at marriageable age.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna Naomi said...

that's funny... I had a dream I was marrying someone - at 15! I wasn't told until the day before, and my dad had matched me up! So, I begged to be able to wait until I was at least 16... and then woke up. Those dreams are funny!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Samantha C. Brooks said...

It's good to hear I'm not the only one with those dreams! I once had a dream I was pregnant, then the next night had a little girl who was about four or five!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Wow...sounds like an interesting dream! And that would've been even more interesting if you could've seen who you were marrying!

And in regards to your reply to Anna's comment...I've had dreams that I was pregnant too...

Dreams are strange...

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home