Samantha's Journal

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Congratulations Justin and Brooke!

Last night, my cousin Justin married his girlfriend Brooke! The wedding was at my uncle's house. Due to lots of bad things that happened after my dad died from my family, it was nice to put aside our differences and be happy for my cousin. I saw lots of family I've not seen in at least 11 years, so that was a little strange. Brooke was so nervous, but she kept her cool very well. I don't think it hit Justin that he was getting married until he saw his bride walk down the aisle, and then he just couldn't help but smile. People were joking that I was next in line to wed, though not for at least another 3 years! I will post pictures as soon as I get them loaded. Trust me, I took LOTS of pictures!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna Naomi said...

It sounds like fun! I look forward to pictures!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home