Samantha's Journal

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Another Day, Another... I forgot

Don't pay attention to the title, I didn't know what to put!!

Thursday marked the anniversry (sp?) of the day my father went on to be with the Lord. It's been 8 years now. My family all had a bad day, and it's weird because since I was so young, I'm not as affected as they are.
Today I had my first drama class at the Shakespeare Festival! I had a bunch of fun! We learned different exercises to warm up our bodies and voices. Some are a tad silly, but that's okay! I have one week to find a play and learn ten lines out of it. I picked Romeo and Juliet and the balcony scene. (' Oh Romeo, Romeo, wherefor art thou Romeo...") well that's all for now, especially since this computer won't let me use the 'enter' button for some reason! lol ohwell.. bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home