Samantha's Journal

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Random Pictures of this week








































Starting from top left to right:: A guy from the band Mercy Me was nice enough to pause for a picture while coming off his tour bus.

My dog Kaos looks like she's posing!

The band Mercy Me at their concert. (next pic) Me and my new car! (next) Greg and her babies! (next) A turtle came from the pond into our yard! my computer's messing up so it won't let me change to a new paragraph. Or leave comments on other blogs! So Anna, if you're reading this, you were just on the news with your praise dancing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Naomi said...

Yes, I saw my two seconds of fame! :-) Lol. Anyways, you have your own car?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Samantha C. Brooks said...

Ya, I have my own car! I'm so excited. I know I'm a little young, but with a little bugdeting, it works out.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home