Samantha's Journal

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Hey! how has everyone been? Things have been kind of slow around here. I've finished 9th grade! and am now working on science for 10th grade. Since it's the only subject I'm doing right now, I'll be done with it by the end of May! Today, I made a cake for mom for Mother's Day tomorrow. It's my first homeade cake, and it turned out well. We all couldn't wait until tomorrow to try it, so we each had a small piece. It's called 'Perfectly Chocolate' Chocolate Cake, and I got the recipe off a pack of coacoa. I'll give you the recipe if you want it, just let me know! My nephew Blake is coming over to stay the night. He is 6, so he has a lot of energy! So I'm saving my energy for when he gets here. lol. Well I guess i better go. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home