Samantha's Journal

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Busy Busy Busy

This week has been busy! I've been doing a chapter a day in my health book (substitute for science) and I normally do a chapter a week. I'm trying to finish by the end of the week, so I can have at least a little bit of a break. lol. Apart from that, I've been lugging boxes of books out of the shed for the homeschool booksell; who knew one person could have so many books! Friday, I got to work at the office all day, so that's triple my normal hours. Friday night, my nephew spent the night, and for a 6-yr-old, he's very energetic! Greg is nesting again, this time under our porch steps! I get my paycheck today, so tomorrow I'm hoping to go get fabric to make a skirt. I have a pattern, but I want to try making one without a pattern. Can't be that hard right? I'm probably wrong. lol. Well that's about it that's been going on in my life lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Naomi said...

wow Sami, you are busy! Wish you well on finishing your schoolbook! Are you going to the homeschool book sale at Heritage Baptist in Prattville? We are, and are selling a bunch of books!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Samantha C. Brooks said...

Yes, I am. I bet you guys do have lots of books, with three of you doing school! lol. hope to see you there.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home