Samantha's Journal

Friday, May 19, 2006

Another Day, Another Concert

The homeschool band had a concert last night. It was fun. The songs were kind of boring, but at least it's over with for now. I was hoping one of my friends could come, but he had a thing at church. That's okay though! After the concert, I rode with Rebekah to Bruster's. It was fun, and it seems like half the band was there! A few of the younger kids were bouncing off the walls from the hyperness they got from their icecream.

Now that band's over with, I get to take drama classes for homeschoolers this summer. I can't wait. When I was in public school, I was disappointed to find out I couldn't be in drama club, because I was already in band, and practices were at the same time. So i'm really happy to find drama classes now!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home