Samantha's Journal

Friday, April 28, 2006

MercyMe

Tonight the Christian band MercyMe is playing at Frist Baptist Church, and I'm going!!! I'm soooooooo excited!!! This awesome thing happened a few days ago. I had to go to the court house, which is only a block away from the office I work at. Since I was walking, I was worried it would start rainging since the sky looked really dark. I prayed to God asking if it couldn't rain while I was out. It ended up raining, so I went in and waited for it to pass. It did, so I walked to the court house. I felt a couple of raindrops, but I guess that was just dripping off of trees. When I got back to the office and was heading up the steps, it started raining! God answered my prayers of it not raining on me! It's so awesome that He takes the time to answer the smallest of prayers! Last night, my dog, Kaos, got a hold of a baby opossum! It was a little scary, and I'm now scared to go outside in the back yard. funny huh? I'm hoping she doesn't have rabies or anything. Mom said she doesn't, as she's up to date on her shots and there wasn't blood on her mouth, so she didn't bite into the animal.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna Naomi said...

It is awesome and amazing how God answers prayers even about little things, such as not getting wet! Have fun at the concert tonight!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home