Samantha's Journal

Sunday, April 16, 2006

All good things must come to an end

This weekend has been great! But as always, all good things must end and I need to get back to my normal weekly routine. Friday, I made some favorite foods around here: pimento cheese, and some apple-thing with no name! lol. Saturday I went shopping with my sister. We went to Dillards and also two second-hand stores. I found great deals on skirts! Sunday: today I went to church at Prattville Community Church. They had a little program for Easter, and never have I seen a small country church so full! They had little skits, and the choir sang beautifully. While watching the other teenagers acting out different events, I really wanted to be on stage too! So I think I will go through with the acting classes this October at the Shakespeare Festival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home