Samantha's Journal

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Thank God For My Brother-In-Law

Hey, how's everyone? I'm great. Today my brother was washing his hat in the bath tub, and when he went to cut the hot water off, it wouldn't cut off! The knob was off, but the water wasn't, and he had no clue how to fix it. Mom called my sister, and she and her husband came down two hours ago, and after about two hours, my bro-in-law saved the day! (or the hot water) lol.

Tomorrow starts spring break! yay! No school for a week! but I do have to work 8 hours instead, but that's okay. I'm really starting to like my work. I like getting to walk on downtown streets and look oh-so-businessy. lol. Of course, the shoes could be more confortable, but no tennis shoes would be allowed. well I better go, I'm just rambling. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home