Samantha's Journal

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

my first dress!


I've completed making my first dress in only two days! Nothing fancy, but that's just fine by me!

Mom got a little shaky on the way home from taking me to work. Traffic was terrible due to an accident. She was toward the front of the traffic, and could see a car tipped over and flattened, and a body lying in the street. She said she thought she saw some type of cloth also, and hoped it wasn't a baby. how awful! that was basically my day. gtg!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna Naomi said...

Looks wonderful Sami! Wow! You were fast! The dress looks really pretty!

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Miriam said...

The dress looks really pretty, Samantha!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Samantha C. Brooks said...

thank you both!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home