Samantha's Journal

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Cousin's Son

God works another miracle! I'll start at the beginning. My cousins had their four children (one 9 yrs old, one 4, and two 2) over at my aunt's house. they left them outside unsupervised, and they found a match and a gas can. No one knows what happened, but they heard a big explosion outside, and the gas can exploded on my little cousin who's four. His name is Mike. He had horrid burns on both arms and legs. He's been in the hospital about three weeks. They've done two graph surgeries, taking skin off his back to fill in the burns on his legs. The second one the doctors thought wouldn't work, but praise God it did! The doctors say he might be able to come home soon!! I'm so happy!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna Naomi said...

sorry to hear about what happened, but praise God he's doing better!

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Trista said...

Sorry to hear about this. I was just searching online because I work for someone who helps gas explosion burn victims. please feel free to contact me...tristasimmons@yahoo.com

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home