Samantha's Journal

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Gotta Love Saturdays!

Today, I really wanted to sleep late, which is impossible around here! lol My brother was in and out at the house at 7:00, so that woke me up. I'm waking him up at 6:00 for that tomorrow! lol no not really. My sister came over earlier so i could fit her for the skirt. We ate Taco Bell, and she left. About three hours later, I completed her skirt, so she'll be coming over tomorrow to get it. Mom and I have set up a school schedule for next year.

Foundations For Living- 10th grade science
Health- 11th grade science
Consumer Math- 10th grade math
Accounting- 11th grade math
Literature
English
History

I'm trying to do a little bit of 11th grade work. Then the year after, I'm doing the other half of 11th grade along with 12th grade work, and I'll graduate a year early.

I've also been working on the Phantom of The Opera music. not the music for band, but the actual songs; I love the music!!! that's about it for today. gtg! P.S. this is the skirt I made for my sister, Beverly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home