Samantha's Journal

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Friends are Wonderful!

Hey guys. Not much has been going on. I get to go to prom this year! I'm so excited!
I don't have a 'date', but that's okay. I finally got hold of Brandilyn last night! (She was an old friend from WAY back, who I lost touch with) She's doing okay. Her boyfriend has proposed. Normally that would be great, but she's only 15 and he's 16! She's not told him an answer, but I hope she says no, shes too young! But that's not my place to say anything. Anyways, my sister bought me a new pattern for pajamas. I've never made those, so we'll see how they turn out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna Naomi said...

Friends ARE wonderful! Sounds like you've been having fun! And the prom... sounds a lot of fun!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Samantha C. Brooks said...

The prom does sound fun. You should go! I think any homeschooler can go.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Anna Naomi said...

I don't know... I'd feel really awkward. I don't know if my parents would want me to anyway.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Samantha C. Brooks said...

I understand. I thought it would be awkward, as I won't know but two people.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home