Samantha's Journal

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Can't Wait for Spring Break

Gosh, when will things slow down!?! Oh well, being busy is better than being bored, right? A few things have happened since i last updated this thing.

I spent Sunday trying to finish my book, which i did!

Monday was a normal day. I finished school work, hurried through lunch, and went to work. I'm now half way through with my filing! I then came home, and worked on Beverly's skirt, for she wanted it a tad shorter, and it was too big. oops!

Today I have school, which is completed, cleaning the kitchen, a sky high stack of laundry, work, and practicing of a new song, "Angel of Music''. A normal Tuesday! lol. well i gotta go! bye!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna Naomi said...

where do you work?

1:35 PM  
Blogger Samantha C. Brooks said...

at a lawyer named William Sawyer's office in downtown Montgomery. Basically all I do is deliver papers to the courthouse and file folders.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Anna Naomi said...

pretty nifty!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home