Samantha's Journal

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another Normal Day

Today was an okay day. I got up around 7, completed school, ironed my dress, and went to band. After band, I hurried through my lunch and went to work. The power was out, and that meant the computers were down, so my sister (who helped me get the job) helped me with the Inactive filing. She took me home, and I'm now trying to make her a skirt out of what used to be a dress. I'm fitting her for it tomorrow and it needs to be done my Saturday, so I'll be busy! My mom was watching the news and called me in the room to watch it. Something came on about a teacher sexually abusing a girl. It was not at school, but the teacher worked at my old school. And it turned out he was my old Advanced English Teacher! I was freaking out. See, I never liked his teaching at all! He would send a note home if a student got anything less than an A. But just the fact that I knew him was so weird. this is what it says on WSFA.com

Teacher Charged With Sex Abuse
March 9, 2006, 06:42 PM CST
A Millbrook Junior High School teacher is charged with first degree sodomy and first degree sex abuse against a female child. The teacher's name is forty-nine-year old Dan Platt. The Elmore County District Attorney tells WSFA12 News the incident did not happen at the school. The student did not attend that school. Platt is now out of jail on bond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home